Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rest in Peace Patrick Swayze





Rest in peace Patrick. Swayze had died yesterday, September 14th 2009, at the age of 57, after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. My thoughts and condolences go out to his wife, family, and friends.
He was one of my very first celebrity crushes because I was only about 7 or 8 years old when I first watched Dirty Dancing. My (now deceased, RIP) Nanny was babysitting me one afternoon and we were watching television together. Well, she had fallen asleep in the lazy-boy chair while I continued to watch TV on the floor. I watched the whole thing of Dirty Dancing. I probably shouldn't have been watching that at my age, lol. But since then, Dirty Dancing has remained my #1 favorite movie. And mostly because of Patrick Swayze being so sexy dancing in that film! I always wished that would happen to me one day. I would be Baby, my family would go to a boring summer camp, and then get my fling on with a very sexy, masculine dancer, and fall in looove.
Anyway, that would be my most prominent memory about Patrick Swayze. He will most definitely be missed.
For more information on his career, click here .
♥M

No comments:

ShareThis