Thursday, September 3, 2009

Charlotte Russe Haul



Hey guys!
Yesterday, I went south of the border down to Augusta, Maine. It was a day trip and I went with a friend who was making the trip for business purposes. Luckily I was able to stop at the Bangor mall on the way back and picked up a couple things from Charlotte Russe . I truly love that store! I cannot wait to go back and stock up. I didn't get too much this time just because I didn't want to pay any more taxes than I had to (with paying US and Canada tax). Next time I go, I'll be down there for at least 48 hours and then I won't have to pay CAD taxes and I'll get a lot more stuff! Whoo hoo!
For now, I'll show you what I did get on this trip. Check these babies out:


I think these fuchsia pumps are fab! And the best part? Only $10! I love when CR has their footwear promo "buy one pair, get the 2nd for $10", not bad. I also got the following black booties:




They're sueded (fake I'm sure), black booties with a little ruching and a little bow in the back. I think these will look good with black tights and a dress or baggy t-shirt.
Then, I got this pretty spiffy skirt. Sexy but classy. I just wore it with a plain t-shirt for this shot. I'm thinking I might pair this with some sort of blouse, my pink shoes, some accessories and wear to the annual wine festival coming up in a couple months.

Just a cheap plain white scoop neck t-shirt.

A warm sweater shirt for fall/winter.

A couple rings, two for $8.

And finally, I made a quick stop at Hollister and got this casual signature sweater:



Fall is just about here and I know I can never have too many sweaters!
That's it for right now, ladies. Thanks again for stopping by and have a nice evening!
♥M

No comments:

ShareThis