Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

I was experimenting with Costal Scents' 88 Warm Palette and MAC's fluidline gel liner in fast track, which I think I need more practice with. This is what I came up with:





I still have to experiment some more with the colors in this palette, I love it! You can do so many looks with this palette, from a natural, everyday look to something more dramatic. Perhaps I'll try something else and post it as well. In the photos above I used some plumy browns, dark browns, a gold color on the lids, and a lighter white color for highlighting, then I used a matte light taupe to tone the darker shades down just a bit.


So that's going to be it for now! I hope you're having a good day, the week is almost over! :) 


M

No comments:

ShareThis