Thursday, September 10, 2009

20 Questions

A 20 Questions tag.
1. What can you not leave the house without?
Wallet
2. Favorite brand of make up?
MAC
3. What is your favorite kind of flower?
Calla lilies
4. What is your favorite clothing store?
Charlotte Russe, RW & Co., American Eagle
5. What is your favorite perfume?
Givenchy Hot Couture
6. Heels or flats?
Heels
7. Do you make good grades?
I'm not currently in school, but when I was I did
8. Favorite colors?
Black & pink
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Yes, once in a while. Red bull sugar free or Full Throttle Punched
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, my favorite are juice boxes
11. Do you like swimming?
Yes
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Never
13. Favorite moisturizer?
Baby lotion or my super ultra moisturizing Avon moisturizer 
14. Do you want to get married later in life?
Perhaps
15. Do you get mad easily?
Depending on my mood and the situation, I can flip that switch very easily, like I need anger management easily. But not often, so don't worry :)
16. Are you into Ghost Hunting?
Absolutely not
17. Have any phobias?
The usual, spiders. And the cheese grater. 
18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope
19. Have you had a near death experience?
Not that I can recall
20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes, I love coffee. Usually just one a day, if that.


Now I tag YOU!
M

No comments:

ShareThis