Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Products I'm using right now




Shampoo: Yes To Carrots C Loves Your Hair Pampering Carrot Juice shampoo
Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration - the big blue bottle
Treatment: Twice a week I'll use Yes To Carrots C is for Hair Care Hair and Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask
Styling products: I always use some kind of curling mouse and a hair gel. Right now it's Nexxus Gorgeous Curls Curl Enhancing Foam Styler and Garnier Fructis Extrra-Strong Gel. If I use styling tools I'll usually use Cherry Bomb "your blow drying buddy" which smells soo good. Or Tony and Guy heat protectant spray (in the red bottle) and not a big fan of the smell on this one. And finally, John Frieda Frizz Ease Style Secret Weapon Finish Cream which I have two of and one always remains in my purse. And a shine spray, whichever one is closer I'll use either John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist or Redken Vinyl Glam 02 Mega Shine.
Styling tools: Most days I never use styling tools. And some says I do. If I do, I prefer my hair wavy as oppose to straight. I rarely straighten. I have a small curly iron, I think it's 3/4 inch, and I'll randomly twist strands throughout to achieve that wavy, effortless, tousled look, aka beach waves.
Shower : Soap and Glory body wash, it comes in a decent sized bottle for $10 CAD and has lasted me a very looong time.
Body moisturizer: I love moisturizers. My go-to body moisturizer this summer has been Avon's Moisture Therapy Intensive Body Lotion
Deodorant: a Dove deodorant
Fake Tan: I don't remember the name and it's not readily available to me right now, but I was using an instant body and face fake tanner, it's basically a deep brown colored body lotion. It washed off in the shower.
Cleanser: MAC make-up wipes first, FYI, then Olay Cleansing Face Wash with Witch Hazel
Toner: I don't usually use toner, but I have one by Bontanicals
Facial moisturizer: Olay Classic Moisturizer Lotion for sensitive skin
Exfoliator: St Ives Apricot scrub for all skin types, once or twice a week
Primer: I don't use primer
Foundation: Smashbox High Definition Healthy Fx
Foundation brush: I have a flat brush for foundation, but I really prefer my hands
Concealer: Benefit boi-ing concealer #2
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium.
Blusher: MAC mineralize blush in daft pink
Bronzer: a matte mosaic bronzer by Physician's Formula
Highlighter: NYX Highlighter or Benefit's high beam
Eyeshadow base: Mac paint pit in Painterly
Eyeshadows: every day NYX shadows: cream cheese, black, dark brown, chai, eutopia, flamingo. and GOSH quatro eye shadow Q 21 Baroque. The GOSH quad is good for traveling, 4 everyday brown-tone shadows.
Eyeliner: Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in brown
Curler: A basic metal curler, possibly made by Revlon
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Lipstick: MAC's glaze lipstick in Hue
Lipgloss: MAC's Viva Glam VI
Nail Colour: currently wearing Borghese Nail Lacquer in Bambina Pink, it's a sheer pink, very natural. but i also really love Essie's St Lucia Lilac.

Thanks for stopping by lovies!
♥M

No comments:

ShareThis