Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update!

I have pretty well neglected this blog. But I have been in dispose, you could say. Allow me to explain.

First of all, I had sprained my ankle about a month ago now and it's still under recovery. It is still too painful to walk in heels, which makes me quite sad. I hope   the ankle will be good to go for November 7th, for the wine festival. So I was bed-ridden/couch-ridden for a couple weeks and so I didn't get up much nor do a whole lot.

Secondly, just as my ankle was starting to feel better, after 3 to 4 weeks, my throat started to feel sore. I thought it was just a regular sore throat, the beginning of a cold or whatnot. So I was taking lozenges, but it wasn't helping at all. After a few days I decided to take a look at it for myself. Sure enough, there was some white stuff in the back - a throat infection. It even hurt to swallow my own saliva (tmi? my bad). Soo, got a prescription for some meds to help the curing process.

Lastly, I find out that I'm actually allergic to these meds - the hard way! I break out in hives all over and mouth was swollen. So I took allergy relief meds for just a day or two, which makes you super drowsy.

But now, we're all good in the hood! Therefore, you can expect to see more posts coming up! And not all MAC related either. Speaking of MAC, I'm really not diggin' the Holiday '09 collection, Magic, Mirth, and Mischief! What I am looking forward to, though, is this collection ! I absolutely adore the packaging!

Below are just some snapshots from this morning, me putting on my face for the day. I look pretty tired (hello under eye bags, gaah). And this first picture looks like it says "bi", hehe, but it's i.d. mineral foundation.























M

1 comment:

Cheryl♥ said...

I love the last pic! I ♥ your eyebrows too! High arches look fantastic

ShareThis