Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorites of November

Okay, so frankly there were not as many makeup favorites this month. My cosmetic favorites have pretty much remained the same since the previous month. However, there are a couple little beauty-related things as well as some other items that I have been partial to during this month of November.



MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
I prefer this gel formula when it comes to eye liner. If I use any other eye liner - like a pencil liner, MAC technakohl liner - it will transfer to the upper part of my eye lid. Fluidline doesn't do that. And it's also ideal when using false lashes.

Pure Liquid Vitamin E
I like to use this at night on my lips, around the eye area, any dry patches on my skin,nails and cuticles. Vitamin E is vital for healthy, shiny hair, nails, and skin. So in its pure liquid form I can apply it directly to those certain areas. I got mine from Shopper's Drug Mart.

Botanics Night Cream
This stuff is heaven. I love the way it feels, it's like a fluffy cream texture. It works well in moisturizing and repairing my skin during the night. And it's a drugstore product!

Tea: Green, White, and Mint
I've been drinking quite a bit of tea in the past couple months, especially these three kinds. Green tea because of its health benefits. I picked up Tazo's Berryblossom White Tea because it sounded good and I have proved that it is in fact good. And mint is a good one to drink after dinner, especially if what you ate isn't settling well, because it aids in digestion. Tea also makes for a warm and healthy treat in these coolers months.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Smells so good; vanilla and candy. I want to eat it.

And..



Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Movie
I watched this film for the first time while in Montreal. I loved it! I can't wait to watch it again and again.


M

5 comments:

vi said...

i've never had white tea. *runs to the store to buy*

you should try spearmint, it's yummy and my dermatologist says it aids in releasing toxins from your skin.

have you seen funny face? audrey hepburn is so lovely in it. =)

Glamour Diaries said...

@vi - *runs to the store to buy spearmint tea* hehe :) i really like the idea of spearmint releasing toxins from the skin. I'll be sure to try it!
I have not seen funny faces but I love Audrey Hepburn. She's so cute, talented, and beautiful! I just watched a trailer on YT for the flick and it looks awesome. Thanks for the recommendation, hun!
ML

Nicole said...

lovely favorites :)
i love tea time !! i recently got peppermint and its so soothing!

Anonymous said...

i've never tried pure vitamin E like that! i might have to pick that up...
and have you tried Wet N Wild creme eyeliner? it's like MAC's blacktrack except WAY cheaper. i LOVE it. it was only like..$3 or something! AND Walgreens was having a sale so i paid for the black one and got the purple one free! :)

xoxo

lorien kate said...

omfg i know! snow fairy is SO GOOD! too bad the scent doesnt stay on your skin for more tyhan a few hours :( x

ShareThis